57. America's Education Deficit and the War on Youth: Reform Beyond Electoral Politics
Monthly Review Press (2013) New!
56. Youth in Revolt: Reclaiming a Democratic Future (Critical Interventions: Politics, Culture, and the Promise of Democracy)
Paradigm Publishers (2013) New!
55. Neoliberalism, Education, Terrorism: Contemporary Dialogues
(co-authored with Jeffrey DiLeo, Sophia McClennen, and Kenneth Saltman)
54. Disposable Youth: Racialized Memories, and the Culture of Cruelty (Framing 21st Century Social Issues)
Routledge; 1 edition (2012)
53. Disposable Youth, Racialized Memories, and the Culture of Cruelty
52. Twilight of the Social: Resurgent Publics in the Age of Disposability
51. Education and the Crisis of Public Values
Peter Lang (2012)
50. On Critical Pedagogy
Continuum Press (2011)
49. Education and the Public Sphere: Ideas of Radical Pedagogy
(co-authored with Lech Witkowski)
Cracow, Poland: Impuls 2011)
48. Zombie Politcs in the Age of Casino Capitalism
Peter Lang (2011)
47. Hearts of Darkness: Torturing Children in the War on Terror
46. The Mouse that Roared: Disney and the End of Innocence, 2nd edition
(co-authored with Grace Pollock)
Rowman and Littlefield (2010).
45. Politics After Hope: Obama and the Crisis of Youth, Race, and Democracy
44. Elistirel Pedagojinin Soylesileri
(co-authored with Michael Apple, Peter McLaren, Paulo Freire, and David Harvey)
Kalkedon Yayinlari ( Turkey 2009)
43. Youth in a Suspect Society: Democracy or Disposability?
42. Eleştirel Pedagojinin Vaadi, Kalkedon Yayinlari (Turkey 2008)
41. Against the Terror of Neoliberalism: Politics Beyond the Age of Greed, Paradigm Publishers, (2008)
University of British Columbia Press (2008)
40. Eleştirel Pedagoji ve Neoliberalizm, Kalkedon Yayinlari (Turkey 2007)
39. The University in Chains: Confronting the Military-Industrial-Academic Complex, Paradigm Publishers, (2007).
38. Stormy Weather: Katrina and the Politics of Disposability, Paradigm Publishers, (2006).
37. The Giroux Reader. Edited by Christopher Robbins, Paradigm Publishers, (2006).
36. Beyond the Spectacle of Terrorism: Global Uncertainty and the Challenge of the New Media, Paradigm Publishers (2006).
35. America on the Edge: Henry Giroux on Politics, Culture, and Education. Palgrave (2006).
34. Against the New Authoritarianism: Politics After Abu Ghraib,
Arbeiter Ring Publishing (2005).
33. Schooling and the Struggle for Public Life, 2nd Edition. Paradigm Publishers (2005).
32. Border Crossings: Cultural Workers and the Politics of Education, 2nd Edition
Routledge Publishing (2005).
31. The Terror of Neoliberalism: Authoritarianism and the Eclipse of Democracy, Paradigm Publishers (2004).
30. Take Back Higher Education: Race, Youth, and the Crisis of Democracy in the Post Civil Rights Era, [co-authored with Susan Searls Giroux] Palgrave (2004).
29. The Abandoned Generation: Democracy Beyond the Culture of Fear Palgrave (2003)
28. Public Spaces/Private Lives: Democracy Beyond 9/11,
Rowman and Littlefield (2003)
27. Breaking in to the Movies: Film and the Culture of Politics,
Basil Blackwell Press (2002) Cine Y entretenimiento
26. Theory and Resistance in Education (Revised Edition)
Bergin and Garvey (2001)
25. Kriitten Pedagogiikka (co-authored with Peter McLaren)
Finland: Tampere-Vastapaino (2001)
24. Stealing Innocence: Corporate Culture’s War on Children
St. Martin's Press (2001) Spanish edition in press
23. Impure Acts: The Practical Politics of Cultural Studies
Routledge (2000) Cultura, politics y practica educativa
Barcelona, Spain: Grao (2001)
Atos Puros: A pratica politica dos estudos culturais
Sao Paulo, Brazil: Artmed (2003)
22. Sociedad, Cultura Y Educacion (co-authored with Peter McLaren) Madrid, Spain: Mino and Darila Editores,(1999)
21. The Mouse That Roared: Disney and the End of Innocence
Rowman and Littlefield Press (1999) El ratoncito feroz: Disney o el fin de la inocencia Madrid, Spain: Fundacion German Sanchez Ruiperez, (2001) A Korean language version was published in 2002.
20. Critical Education in the New Information Age (co-authored with Manuel Castells, Ramon Flecha, Paulo Freire, Donaldo Macedo, and Paul Willis) Rowman and Littlefield Press (1999)
Neuvas Perspectivas Criticas en Educacion (co-authored with Manuel Castells, Ramon Flecha, Paulo Freire, Donaldo Macedo, and Paul Willis) Ediciones Paidos [Barcelona, Spain: 1994, 1997]
Novas Perspectivas Crticas em Educacao (co-authored with Manuel Castells, Ramon Flecha, Paulo Freire, Donaldo Macedo, and Paul Willis) Artes Medicas, [Porto Alegre, Brazil, 1996]
19. Channel Surfing: Racism, the Media, and the Destruction of Today's Youth St. Martin's Press and MacMillan (England) (1998)
18. Pedagogy and the Politics of Hope: Theory, Culture, and Schooling Westview/Harper Collins (1997)
17. Counternarratives (co-authored with Peter McLaren, Colin Lankshear, and Mike Cole) Routledge Publishing 
16. Fugitive Cultures: Race, Violence, and Youth Routledge Publishing 
15. Disturbing Pleasures: Learning Popular Culture
Routledge Publishing  Placeres Inquietantes: Aprendiendo la Cultura Popula Ediciones Paidos [Barcelona, Spain: 1996]
14. Education Still Under Siege (Second Edition) (co-authored with Stanley Aronowitz) Bergin and Garvey Press 
13. Living Dangerously: Multiculturalism and the Politics of Culture Peter Lang Publishing 
12. Igualdad Educativa Y Diferencia Cultural (co-authored with Ramon Flecha) El Roure Press [Barcelona, Spain: 1992]
11. Border Crossings: Cultural Workers and the Politics of Education Routledge Publishing 
Cruzando Limites: Trabajodores Culturales Y Politicas Educativas Ediciones Paidos [Barcelona, Spain: 1997] Cruzando as Fronteiras Do Discurso Educacional: Novas Politicas em Educacao Artes Medicas Sul (Porte Alegre, Brazil: 1999) A Chinese language version will appear in December 2003. A Korean version will appear in 2004
10. Postmodern Education: Politics, Culture, and Social Criticism (co-authored with Stanley Aronowitz) University of Minnesota Press 
9. Curriculum Discourse as Postmodernist Critical Practice
Deakin University Press  Australia
8. Teachers as Intellectuals: Toward a Critical Pedagogy of Learning. Bergin and Garvey Publishers 
Los Profesores Como Intelectuales Ediciones Paidos [Barcelona, Spain: 1990]
Los Professores Como Intellectuais Artes Medicas (Porto Alegre, Brazil: 1997) A Chinese version will be published in 2004
7. Schooling and the Struggle for Public Life University of Minnesota Press  Routledge Publishing 
La Escuela Y La Lucha Por La Ciudadania Siglo Veintiuno Editores  Mexico
6. Escola Critica E Politica Cultural Editora Autores Associados  Brazil
5. Education Under Siege: The Conservative, Liberal, and Radical Debate Over Schooling (co-authored with Stanley Aronowitz)
Bergin and Garvey Press  Routledge and Kegan Paul  England
4. Critical Theory and Educational Practice Deakin University Press  Australia
3. Theory and Resistance in Education [Introduction by Paulo Freire] Bergin and Garvey  USA Heinemann  England Editora Vozes (Portuguese)  Brazil Siglo Veintiuno Editores (Spanish) Mexico (1992)
2. Pedagogia Radical: Subsidios
Editora Autores Associados  Brazil
1. Ideology, Culture and the Process of Schooling
Temple University Press  USA
Falmer Press (Taylor and Francis)  England